Dispatches and deliveries
Orders shall be delivered to the address that each user indicates in the order form. There is an option for delivery to another address (place of work, family members etc.). Orders shall be delivered in perfect condition. VILASECA, S.A. shall not be liable for any mistakes in the delivery when the address entered by users in the order form does not match the real address or when there are omissions.
The period determined for deliveries shall vary depending on the time required for the preparation of the order and the delivery location of the merchandise.
It must be taken into account that the procedure during this time period is as follows: Confirmation of the order, preparation and delivery through ordinary mail or Parcel Service. Our goal is to make the delivery to the indicated address within a deadline of 6 to 8 days (for Canary Islands deadlines may require up to 14 days).
These periods are approximate and therefore may vary due to logistical reasons or force majeure. In the event of delays in the delivery of an order, users may ask about the situation of their orders by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incidents during deliveries
If users are not at home at the time of the delivery, they will receive a mail or a a notification from the Parcel Service Company with the instructions to collect the parcel.
If the delivery cannot be made and the order is finally returned to us, users must pay the charges for resending the merchandise. If the client finally wants the reimbursement of the order, the delivery expenses will be deduced of the total credit.
Shipping costs are as follows:
- Peninsula and Balearic Islands:
- 4 € for orders below 15 €
- 3 € for orders between 15 € and 30 €
- 2 € for orders between 30 € and 50 €
- Free for orders over 50 €
- Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla:
- • 10 €. The parcel will be sent through postal service (Correos). Upon receipt of the shipment, the corresponding local taxes (IGIC, IPSI, AIEM, ...) as well as possible customs duties that may be applicable must be paid additionally.
- 6 € for orders below 50 €
- Free for orders over 50 €
- Deliveries to Azores and Madeira: 15 €
Rest of Europe:
- From 6 € to 10 €, depending on the country of destination.
- 30 € for orders below 50 €
- 20 € for orders between 50 € and 100 €
- 10 € for orders over 100 €
All of the prices of the products shown on the web site include VAT. However, these prices do not include the cost of sending the products, which are listed separately and must be accepted by the user.
All of the products shown on the web site are in stock. However, if for any reason an ordered item is not in stock then the purchase may not proceed. In this event users shall be notified by e-mail or by telephone of the total or partial cancellation of their order and of the possible product replacement options.
Purchase protection security
AVET SET does not save or manage your payment information. These data are processed directly by the payment gateway (BBVA or paypal) and in a totally secure way, with security certificates.